F.Y.I - Don't comment saying that I type too much because that's me. Read at your own risk if not .. Be Gone !

Monday, April 25, 2011

Got a problem?

Hey, I'm just gonna share something. Yes, I'm fourteen. ONE.FOUR. 14. Many of you think that I don't look like a fourteen year old right? Probably sixteen, eighteen or whatever age. Even my relative thinks I'm older.
When I was Standard 6, they thought I was Form 3. When I'm Form 2 they think I'm Form 4 or 5. Yes people. I get the fact I look mature and have a mature thinking. When I'm like "Yes. I'm fourteen" People will be like "OHMYGOD, are you serious? Stop lying !" In my head I'm like "WTF" I'm not lying, why would I wanna lie about my age when I'm only like fourteen? I said it, I'm effing fourteen now ! Just face the damn fact !

If it's unbelievable then fine, I was born with this face. It's not like I asked for it or anything ! I'm sorry I have a mature face, I'm sorry I have a mature thinking. If you people can't face the fact then fine ! Just SHUT THE FCUK UP. No need for your negative comments to hurt me. "Ohmygod, your boyfriend looks younger than you. You look like his mum!" WHAT THE FCUK MAN ! Seriously? That hurts me a lot okay? It was said twice by the way. Once not enough is it? Apparently the whole world knows it already.

I'm trying to hide the hurt in me but sorry this is the only place I can let go my stress.

Love Rachel*

No comments:

Post a Comment