F.Y.I - Don't comment saying that I type too much because that's me. Read at your own risk if not .. Be Gone !

Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's all coming back to me.

Have you ever thought about your past? Yes?

Memories.. Good and bad. Does the good ones make you smile to yourself everytime you think of it? Does the bad one make you regret? Probably everyone thinks the same way. Pretty sure you hope you could change the past and think "What if, I've never done that?" So, what if you never done that. Do you think you would have the life you're having right now? What if the problem you had last time strengthen your friendships because you shared with them how sucky the problem was. What's the point of wishing you've never done that when it's already over. You know it yourself. Just promise yourself you would never repeat the same mistake again. Easy. No point scolding yourself for doing what you did because it's not worth it. What's done is done and to make life better you just have to move on. Leave your bad past and take good memories with you. <--- My quote, dont steal *killer eyes*

Love Rachel*

No comments:

Post a Comment