F.Y.I - Don't comment saying that I type too much because that's me. Read at your own risk if not .. Be Gone !

Monday, May 2, 2011

Once a jerk, forever a jerk.

Hello ! Well I saw something funny on facebook so imma share it with you peeps. So one of my friends posted his status about why is everyone studying. Yes, he always gets many comments 'cause he is oh so popular. One of his friends told him to start studying and he was like " Study for what?SPM is so far away, I rather go to the gym and make my muscles bigger" The guy then replied " At least I have a future. What good does the muscles do in the future? Make you a better gigolo?" hahahaa ! The guy really owned him. I agree with the guy, so desperate for muscles for what? Trust me, his muscles are big enough already .__. Too big I think plus he is like some sex maniac. So I'm pretty sure he wants to be a better manwhore with those muscles. You don't need knowledge to have sex right? haha ! Sorry if you don't get this. I'll explain to you in school. hehe.

I had a great Sunday by the way (:

Love Rachel*

No comments:

Post a Comment