F.Y.I - Don't comment saying that I type too much because that's me. Read at your own risk if not .. Be Gone !

Friday, May 6, 2011

Sway your body with the music..

Harro, school was pretty much the same and I'm starting to dislike Encik Fendi who is my BM teacher. He doesn't appreciate my work .__. Anyways, don't wanna blog about him. Watch MacBeth during English it was creepy, complicating and the animation was quite sucky at the same time. At least Ms.Alexis explained to us. Without her, I'll be like " What in the world just happened?" The English used in the play was so sophisticated until I couldn't understand a thing. Gosh, Old English.

So I went to lunch with my friends at Fruitland. if you ever been there don't even bother to set foot in that place. The food is terrible, it's either too oily or tasteless. The service is slow, the drinks tastes like medicine has been added into it. I'm not trying to be mean but honestly, the food is really bad and it's like super expensive. I rather stick with eating in hawker store. Sorry Fruitland, I speak the truth. So yeah, don't go there.

Everyday I'm shuffling.

Love Rachel*

No comments:

Post a Comment