F.Y.I - Don't comment saying that I type too much because that's me. Read at your own risk if not .. Be Gone !

Friday, April 29, 2011

Don't you just love him? :')

Hi there ! Today is Maroon 5's concert and I'm devastated because I can't go. No tickets :/ Nadine you lucky shit. Maroon 5 is like my favourite band. I love all of their songs, lovely music. *sighs* I preferred Adam Levine beardless though, looks sexier. hehe.

Anyways, tomorrow is Sports Day. My heart is beating super fast right. I'm performing tomorrow and hope everything goes perfectly well. *cross fingers* So nervous. Oh Lord please do help my stunt. yes, Cyrens shall prove to the school that we are awesome ! School please do support okay? :') All the best to runners tomorrow especially Yellow House runners. Yes, we're leading I know but I wanna lead but a lot more points. Is it possible to make History with points? We'll see. Oh Yellow House is gonna win Best Supporters tomorrow ! Yellow House will dominate. LET'S GO YELLOW ! and CYRENS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment