F.Y.I - Don't comment saying that I type too much because that's me. Read at your own risk if not .. Be Gone !

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Never say never !

Yes, I love you too :p

Apple :D Today was Sports Rehearsal. It went okay I guess. I was just kinda disappointed with our cheer performance today. It was totally screwed up. The mats placing were wrong, the sound system sucked like shit and yes confusion. I know many of you will have a bad impression of Cyrens and Rayvens but trust me, during Sports Day we will show you people we can do it. We trained really hard, I promise you both teams will show you our very best on Sports Day. Don't lose your faith on us because we want the school to support us the whole way until Cheer '11 ! GO SRI KL :D

Love Rachel*

No comments:

Post a Comment