F.Y.I - Don't comment saying that I type too much because that's me. Read at your own risk if not .. Be Gone !

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy 300th post !

Celebration time come on ! :D I finally reached my 300th post, I know. I'm slow ): Gosh. Anyways, about the bullying case in SMK Raja Abdullah. According to the MOE, the bullies who are aged 13 will be suspended for 14days and undergo counselling. What do I have to say? It's silly. I mean, after what they have done to her? That's all they get? I don't mean to sound mean or anything but honestly they should at least do some community service and definitely APOLOGIZE to that poor girl ! Well the victim is going to be moved to a better school with civilized students in it ! She goes through the bullying everyday according to one of the interviewers. The heartless bullies even cut her hair when teacher is in class. Looks like the teachers there too don't give a shit. They should be taught a lesson. The victim's parents knew about the bullying but didn't want to mention about it because they were afraid their daughter might bully her more. If i were the mum, I would complain immediately. I would never let anyone hurt my children.

Hmm, my blog seems so boring til hardly anyone reads it. I want people to know my blog and read it but i guess I kinda fail at it. So I'm gonna blog about more basic stuff nowadays. Sorry buddies but don't worry I'm gonna blog about school and shit that happens. There's also gonna be some makeover in my blog I guess. :P

Gah ! My Boyfie is leaving in 3days to Sabah to climb the mountain as Mt.Kinabalu for 5days?It's pretty cool he gets to climb the mountain. I like climbing :/ Damn.

Love Rachel*

No comments:

Post a Comment