F.Y.I - Don't comment saying that I type too much because that's me. Read at your own risk if not .. Be Gone !

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Corrupted generation.

Sourness to deal with.

Heys ! This morning, my friends were playing Tap Tap Revenge on their iPhone 4 ('cause their oh-so-rich) *grumbles* He has like 100 over songs in his Tap Tap, to me, it is a lot . Anyways he was playing one of Ke$ha's song and I realize how stupid and corrupted her lyrics are. It's about sleeping in bath tubs, having sex with some random person and brushing you teeth with alcohol instead of toothpaste.It shows how corrupted our generation are. Y'all think it is cool when you have sex when you're 16, to me it ain't. It's probably cool to drink, smoke, take drugs once in a while or go clubbing or even use the f word 5 times in one sentence. Yes, it's probably nice but seriously we're so corrupted. I'm corrupted, my friends are. You are. Even my 4-year-old cousin likes drinking Heineken and I was like "Wherrtt?"

I'm just a teenager who listens to her music while doing her homework. Study when I'm suppose to. Do sports to watch my freaking diet and just rebels at times ONLY because I love my freaking parents. I'm not out having sex or what so. It's stupid. You'll probably think, I'm just stating some bullshit or I'm just a no fun person. 1st of all, I'm just stating facts and yes I'm fun :/ Hmph. I don't deny I'm corrupted but when I thought through it. I realized it's quite silly at the same time. Yeah, we're all going through the teenager stage. We get rebellious but there's a limit to everything. Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm asian and " THIS IS HOW WE DO IT !"


Love Rachel*

No comments:

Post a Comment