F.Y.I - Don't comment saying that I type too much because that's me. Read at your own risk if not .. Be Gone !

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Study? Screw that.

Hell to the yeah !
Heyyos ! How's life? Bad? Good? Tell me :D

Anyways, exams are around the corner. Enough of slacking and more of studying. If you're the type who slacks a lot like me then stop that habit because slacking ain't taking you anywhere. Once you're in college or Uni, life will be may worse than now. I know majority of you are like " Urgh, got so much to study.." Bla bla bla. Boohoo. Everyone has a lot to study. You've got a lot to study because you were procrastinating while everyone was studying their asses off. If you just realize that then open your books and shut up. Complaining is gonna make you waste more time.

Facebook distracting you? Lock your laptop in any wardrobe and give the keys to your mum. Simple, you'll be so bored that you have to study. I can study with my Facebook on because it doesn't distract me much but my friends are the ultimate distractions. Start a convo on Skype, next thing you know they won't stop talking and I won't stop talking and god, the randomness goes on forever and ever until someone says they wanna study and I'm like "OH CRAP! I was suppose to be studying!" See, how many hours can be wasted because of some random chat. I have much to catch up. I can't freaking wait until exams are over then time for the filming.

Well, to all of you who are having exams. Study Hard and Best of Luck ! Those who are not having exams? SHIT YOU :b Kidding !
Love Rachel*

No comments:

Post a Comment