F.Y.I - Don't comment saying that I type too much because that's me. Read at your own risk if not .. Be Gone !

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Troubles come searching for you.

I'm pretty sure many of you are facing problems. Your problems could be about anything. Your family, your money, friendships and the list goes on and problems will never stop coming back. This might sound stupid but if you have problems and need advice. Let me know because I like helping people . I like giving advice and I certainly do love counselling. Whenever my friends share their problems with me, I always learn something from their problems. It's true. It's fine if you're not cool with sharing your personal stuff with me but I would love to help you with your problems because it helps me a lot too. When you're trying to solve your problems, always seek help from others. Not everyone can solve their problems alone. It includes myself. I always seek help.

Try solving your own, you'll just end up falling deeper into the hole. So yeah, look for me if you need help. I don't mind (:

Love Rachel* 

No comments:

Post a Comment