F.Y.I - Don't comment saying that I type too much because that's me. Read at your own risk if not .. Be Gone !

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bullying makes you a bitch.

Apollo ! (: I'm out of different ways of saying hello so, don't mind me. Anyways, I just got home. Yes I'm really exhausted. Thank God there wasn't any ballet class today if not I'm dead. Enough shit. Let's talk.

So yes, did you know bullying doesn't make you cool? :o If you thought it did, well, go rot in hell. I brought up this topic because something happened in my class and the SMK Raja Abdullah school bullies. Lemme tell you about it. Everyone in class is suppose to do a presentation on "How Science Applies to Life". We call it Real World Science. One of my classmates was doing on Autism and yes there's a dude in our class with mild autism which isn't really a big deal but he gets bullied all the time. So after the presentation, we were allowed to ask questions and one of it went like this...

"How do autistic kids communicate with other autistic kids?"
"I don't know. Ask *the name of the boy with autism in our class" 
"What the hell .__."

Don't you think that was mean? I mean, come on. It's enough that he gets bullied all the time and now he is making a mockery of kids with autism. But the boy with autism was like " It's okay, I'm alright" See, it doesn't make you cool at all ! Bullying makes people dislike you more and more. Before you speak, think before you say anything which is why all of us have brains. Use it before it rots ! 

Love Rachel*

No comments:

Post a Comment